Ronny Heiremans is a member of the artist duo Vermeir & Heiremans. Together with Katleen Vermeir, Heiremans' artistic practice focuses on the dynamics between art, economy and the built environment. As one of the co-initiators of Jubilee, as well as the collective research project Caveat, he focuses on developing more sustainable forms of research-based artistic practice.
- Report of Caveat Reading Room #14: Orphans of Tar - A Speculative Opera
- Josephine Kaeppelin's presentation at Artist Placement
Eva Barto, 'On Buttonwood Press and other deals'
Artist talk and presentation of books by Eva Barto, discussing different publications of her imprint Buttonwood Press, in the context of 'Publishing & Performing Relationships. Caveat at Bâtard Festival'. 30 October - 3 November 2018
- Rounding up by Caveat 'dramaturgs' at Artist Placement
- Caveat Reading Room #8 with Scott William Raby
- Notes with Caveat Reading Room #9 with Patrick Bernier & Olive Martin
- Report of Ben Kinmont's presentation at Bâtard Festival
- Report of Ben Kinmont's book presentation & workshop, 'Promises and Precarity: Steps in an Alternative Artistic Practice'
- Report of Eric Schrijver's presentation 'Copy This Book: an artist's guide to copyright', 2018.
- Eva Barto's presentation at Bâtard Festival
- Patrick Bernier & Olive Martin's presentation at Artist Placement
- Sofia Caesar's presentation at Bâtard Festival